No Ransomware, No WannaCry | Kaspersky Lab Tips
Pagi ini email dari KASP Lab
WannaCry, the global ransomware attack grabbing headlines the world over, has so far infected 200,000 systems in 150 countries. Today, reports are emerging of a new strain of the worm-like attack that EUROPOL has described as “at an unprecedented level.”
As a Kaspersky Lab user, you were immediately protected from WannaCry and other crypto-malware. But there are additional steps we recommend that all Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business and Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud users:
How to prevent the infection?
- Install the official Microsoft patch:
- For currently supported operating systems: https:/technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/ms17-010.aspx
- For operating systems that are no longer supported: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/msrc/2017/05/12/customer-guidance-for-wannacrypt-attacks/
- If you are using Kaspersky Lab software, make sure the System Watcher component and all its modules are enabled:
3. Make sure the Network Attack Protection component is enabled.
If you’re not currently a Kaspersky Lab user, you can still act quickly by installing the patch (as described above) and installing our FREE Kaspersky Anti-Ransomware Tool for Business.
Semoga Artikel ini bermanfaat ya 🙂